Available all year round between 08.00 – 23.00
Duration: 2 – 9 hours
Every day 1-12 persons (for groups please send us an email)
Info and booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on phone +47 78 99 50 80
Booking Kirkenes specializes in local excursions in comfortable minibuses with local story telling. Here you get to know much more than what is in your travel guide. The trip can also be combined with visits to the Snowhotel, local Borderland musuem, Northern lights hunting and other attractions. All our guides are local and have lived in the municipality for many years.
We offer trips to different places in the municipality and throughout East Finnmark. Tours are run as private tours, ie if you book for yourself and more, there will be no more other guests.
The best and safest way to experience our municipality!
Tour suggestions that we recommend:
– Churches sightseeing, Russian border and the mining town Bjørnevatn. This 2 hour tour is packed with history and more. Can be combined with visits to Snowhotel, Grenselandmuseum and other attractions
– Northern Lights hunting by bus (Oct – March)
– Excursion to Pasvikdalen including a visit to the Visitor Center for Øvre Pasvik National Park and bear center
– Excursion to Neiden with a visit to the Skolt Sami Museum
– Excursion to Bugøynes with lunch at Bugøynes Bistro
– Excursion to Grense Jakobselv with a visit to the King Oscars II chapel and swimming in the Arctic Ocean
– Excursions throughout East Finnmark (Varangerbotn, Tana, Vadsø, Vardø, Hamningberg ……)
In addition to our own trips, we collaborate with the largest companies in Kirkenes and sell a number of excursions both winter and summer.
Our guides speak Norwegian, English or German and are all local experts.
PRICES (valid until 20.11.22)
Starting price 2 hours: 3800 NOK for 1-6 people, 4800 NOK for 7-12 people
after 2 hours: 1000 NOK per started hour (1-12 persons)
the price includes local guide / driver (language: Norwegian, English or German) and transport in the Mercedes Sprinter minibus (entrance tickets and food are not included)
Pick-up at Kirkenes, Kirkenes Airport, Hurtigrute pier and Snowhotel are included.
* prices only apply to trips that begin and end at Kirkenes / Kirkenes Airport between 08.00 – 23.00.
More info and booking: